Time’s Up Elapsed Time Game, Grades 4–5
- Item #: EP3756
- Condition: New
Time’s Up Elapsed Time Game
Ages 7 +
Grades 4 – 5
Players 2 – 8
Easily adaptable game provides small-group practice for a key time skill!
It's time to show off your time skills!
- Choose a card from the playing area. Cards are worth 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or one hour. The harder the time problems, the more time it's worth!
- If you answer correctly, you keep the card and earn the time shown o the card.
- The first person to earn the set amount of hours wins!
- Players must give correct answers to elapsed time word problems
- Game includes easy-, average- and hard-level cards
- Players compete to earn a predetermined amount of time—the harder the question, the more minutes players earn
- Remove easy- or hard-level cards to quickly adapt for different skill levels
- Convenient 4”H x 3½"W x 2¾"D box size conserves space in the classroom
Set of 200 cards and Directions