Time’s Up Elapsed Time Game, Grades 2–3
- Item #: EP3755
- Condition: New
Time’s Up The Elapsed Time Game
Ages 7 +
Grades 2 – 3
Players 2 - 8
Easily adaptable game provides small-group practice for a key math skill!
- Players must give correct answers to elapsed time word problems
- Game includes easy-, average- and hard-level cards
- Players compete to earn a predetermined amount of time—the harder the question, the more minutes players earn
- Remove easy- or hard-level cards to quickly adapt for different skill levels
- Convenient 4”H x 3½"W x 2¾"D box size conserves space in the classroom
It's time to show off your Time's Up Math Skills!
- Choose a card from the playing area. Cards are worth 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or one hour. The harder the math problem, the more time it's worth!
- If you answer correctly, you keep the card and earn the time shown on the card.
- The first person to earn the set amount of hours wins!
Set of 200 Time's Up Cards and Directions