Text Structure What's the Scoop Game, Red Level
- Item #: LRN2020
- Condition: New
Text Structure: What’s the Scoop Game
Ages 7 - 9
Reading Level 2.0 - 3.5
Players 2 - 6
Stop the presses! Before this bustling newsroom can print its next edition.
Players decide whether news stories have cause and effect, problem/solution, compare/contrast, sequence or descriptive text structure.
- Compact size saves space in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Players never lose points for wrong answers