Talk Links™ Recordable Sequencing Tiles
- Item #: LER4423
- Condition: New
Talk Links Recordable Sequencing Tiles
by Learning Resources
Ages 3 - 7
Grades Pre-Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
Record up to 6 seconds per tile
Each tile measures 4"L x 3”H
Record on each tile then join together to play in sequence!
Build Common Core reading and language skills! Teach phonological awareness, phonics and conventions—blend sounds to make words, build sentences and more. Multi-sensory tiles are recordable and feature a durable write & wipe surface. When connected, tiles play back in sequence with the press of 1 button.
These recordable cards connect together to create audio, number and letter sequences, as well as short instructions or challenges relating to any topic. Simply record a message into each card; then, press the Play button on the first
card to play back all the cards in sequence.
To record a message
To record a message, set the On/Off switch to On, hold down the red Record button and speak clearly into the microphone. Once you have finished recording your message, release the button. Each card can record for up to 6 seconds.
To listen to the messages you have recorded, just press the green Play button on the first card. If you have more than one sequence card connected together, each card will play in turn. The message will remain until you decide to record
over it. Remember to turn the cards off when not in use to conserve the batteries.
Changing the batteries
Use a small Phillips screwdriver to unfasten the battery tray; then, release the tray from the card as shown in the photograph. The Talk Links™ take two CR2016 lithium batteries. Ensure that both the batteries are placed in the tray with the “+” symbol facing upward.
2 CR2016 button-cell batteries (required) plus 2 spare batteries
• Please retain these instructions for future reference.
• Talk Links™ require 2 CR2016 lithium batteries.
• Do not mix standard and rechargeable batteries.
• Do not allow your Talk Links™ to come into contact with water or other liquids. In the event of an electro-static discharge, your Talk Links™ may malfunction.
• In this case, please switch off and then back on again to reset.
• Warranty is void if the case is opened for any reason.
• The warranty does not cover any data loss from the unit nor any consequential loss of information.
NOTE: THE MANUFACTURER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RADIO OR TV INTERFERENCE CAUSED BY UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS TO THIS EQUIPMENT. SUCH MODIFICATIONS COULD VOID THE USER’S AUTHORITY TO
OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for h