See Spot Spell Game
- Item #: LER5042
- Condition: New
SEE SPOT SPELL GAME
by Learning Resources
Ages 5 +
Grades Kindergarten +
For 2 to 4 Players
Fun word–building practice for beginning readers, and it takes only 15 minutes to play! This quick, easy–to–play game targets early literacy skills. Great for word–building centers and indoor recess time!
- Offers a fast–paced opportunity to practice blends, digraphs, beginning consonants, and short– and long–vowel word families
- Provides three levels of memory–style play as students work to make 3–, 4– or 5–letter words
- Engages beginning readers who exercise memory skills as they remember what's under each spot
- Includes 104 color–coded cards featuring word parts—22 blue beginning consonants, 22 green beginning blends, 22 red 2–letter chunks, 22 purple 3–letter chunks and 16 "wild" spots
- Features 4 dog dish answer cards and a fun dog–shaped game board measuring 16"L x 10"H
Fun word-building practice for beginning readers-in only 15 minutes! Fast-paced game targets blends, digraphs, beginning consonants, and short-and long-vowels word families. Three levels of memory-style play: making 3-,4-,or 5-letter words.
Dog-Shaped Game Board, 104 Color-Coded Cards, 16 Wild Spots, 4 Dog Dish Answer Cards