Reading Skills Review Time Machine Game, Red Level
- Item #: LRN1052
- Condition: New
READING SKILLS REVIEW-TIME MACHINE
Ages 7 - 8
Reading Level 2-3.5
Players 2 - 6
Players use their reading skills to travel through time. Story cards ask them to find the main idea, use context clues, form contractions and more.
Players stumble upon a time machine and use their reading skills to travel through time. They make their way around the board, reading and answering leveled story cards that propel them from prehistoric times to the distant future. A variety of story cards ask them to find the main idea, use context clues, read for detail, find cause and effect, form contractions, find synonyms and more! Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Players never lose points for wrong answer?