Reading Comprehension Wheels
- Item #: LER1915
- Condition: New
READING COMPREHENSION WHEELS
Ages: 5 +
Reading fun with just a spin of the wheel!
Spin big to get comprehension rolling! Use these wheels as a fun way to focus student attention and strengthen comprehension skills. Tabletop resource features interchangeable wheels offering a variety of questions and discussion prompts.
- Supports a variety of multi-sensory activities that focus on making predictions, summarizing, identifying details and relating to one's experiences
- Prompts students to investigate a story's main event, conflict and characters
- Calls attention to before–, during– and after–reading activities through the use of color–coding, which matches Reading Comprehension Cubes (LER 7022)
- Features 2 double–sided interchangeable write & wipe wheels, including a blank side to customize for your specific classroom needs
- Stand–up easel measures 10.25"L x 10.25"H, and folds flat for easy storage
Spin big to get comprehension rolling! Two interchangeable wheels are color-coded for before-, during- or after-reading activities(colors match LER 7022 Reading Comprehension Cubes). Multisensory activities focus on making predictions, summarizing, identifying details and relating one's experiences. Prompt students to investigate a story's main event, conflict and characters.
A Blank Side For Write & Wipe Customization, Activity Guide