Minute Math Electronic Flash Card
- Item #: LER6965
- Condition: New
MINUTE MATH ELECTRONIC FLASH CARD
by Learning Resources
Ages 7 - 10
Grades 1 - 4
Practice Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division!
Build number fact fluency in just a minute! The familiar math fact family triangle is reinterpreted in an engaging electronic format.
How many problems can you solve in a minute?
- Encourages practice of operations (add/subtract or multiply/divide) and early algebraic skills related to equations and the commutative property
- Offers a 60–second timed mode and a low–pressure untimed mode, plus 3 levels of difficulty
- Reinforces arts of the equation through color–coded screen frames
- Provides positive, corrective feedback—both visual and auditory
- Durable, triangle–shaped unit with volume control measures 5.5"H
- Requires 3AAA batteries, not included
- For individual practice, or for 2–5 students answering together
Build number fact fluency in just a minute! Familiar fact family triangle is now electronic. Practice operations (add/subtract or multiply/divide) and early algebraic skills (equations and commutative property). Offers 60-second timed mode, untimed mode (low pressure) and 3 levels of difficulty. Color-coded screen frames reinforce parts of the equation. Gives positive, corrective feedback (visual and auditory).
Durable Unit, Volume Control, Requires 3 AAA Batteries (Not Included)