Mathdiction Vocabulary Game
- Item #: LER2019
- Condition: New
MATHDICTION VOCABULARY GAME
Ages 7 & Up
Players: 4 or More
Engage all of their senses as they practice core math concepts. Unique multi-sensory game play encourages a variety of actions to help reinforce key math skills and content area vocabulary—making it cross–curricular!
- Engages all learning styles as players draw, define aloud, or act out clues to key math vocabulary words that classmates must guess
- Builds content–area vocabulary knowledge and skills through questions aligned with NCTM Standards
- Supports differentiation through leveled (and color–coded) questions
- Features blank write & wipe cards for you to customize for your own specific teaching goals
- Includes 120 game cards, 20 blank cards, 2 write & wipe answer sketch boards, 2 write & wipe markers, spinner, sandtimer, score pad, card box and Guide
Talk about multi-sensory and cross-curricular! Players draw, define aloud, or act out clues to math vocabulary words that classmates must guess. Questions align with NCTM Standards and are color-coded by level for differentiation.
120 Game Cards, 20 Blank Write & Wipe Cards, Write & Wipe Sketch Boards, Markers, Spinner, Sandtimer, Score Pad, Card Box & Guide