Human Body Linkology Card Game
- Item #: LER2892
- Condition: New
HUMAN BODY LINKOLOGY CARD GAME
by Learning Resources
Ages 8 +
Grades: 3 +
For up to 6 players
Help students "link" important science concepts.
Fast-paced card games also build content vocabulary and classification skills. Match photo or illustration cards with appropriate fact-based word cards to create connections. Human body linkology card game supports life science units on human anatomy. Topics include organs, bones, muscles and the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, nervious and skeletal systems. Picture cards feature age-appropriate medical illustrations and photos. Great for centers and small groups.
- Helps students make important links among key human body concepts
- Covers a variety of human body core concepts, content and vocabulary relating to organs, bones, and muscles
- Engages students with photos, illustrations and facts related to the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, nervous and skeletal systems
- Reinforces vocabulary and classification skills
- Great for classroom or family play
- Includes a deck of 100 self–checking cards featuring a mix of photos, realistic medical illustrations and words
Match 'em and win! This fast–and–easy card game helps students make "links" between important life science and human body concepts as they link pictures with corresponding facts.
100 Picture and Word Cards