Human Body Anatomy Model
- Item #: LER3336
- Condition: New
Human Body Anatomy Model
Ages 8 - Adult
31-Piece torso model, display stand and guide with anatomy facts
Build knowledge of the human body!
Take a peek under the skin! Using the photo-illustrated instructions, students assemble this realistic, 31-piece model and gain a hands-on understanding of how organs and systems interact.
- Features brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, intestines and spine
- Includes 31-Piece torso model, display stand and guide with anatomy facts
- Stands 4.5"H when assembled
Build knowledge of the human body! Learn about the major parts of the human body with this realistic model.
Awards for Design:
- American Graphic Design Awards
- American InHouse Design Awards
- American Package Design Awards
Building a human torso out of gross guts has never been so fun! This thirty-one piece set connects to form a human torso. The major upper-body organs and bones are displayed: rib cage, large intestine, small intestine, stomach, pancreas, liver, kidneys, heart, lungs, brain, skull, and spine.
- brain part of the nervous system that is the control center for the entire body and all of its functions
- skull part of the skeletal system that protects the brain from injury; makes up the general structure of a person’s head
- heart the main organ of the circulatory system that constantly moves and pumps blood throughout the entire body
- rib cage part of the skeletal system that protects many internal organs including the heart and lungs
- lungs part of the respiratory system that supplies oxygen from the air to our blood and removes carbon dioxide from our blood to the air
- liver the largest internal organ, which aids digestion, controls metabolism, and removes harmful substances from blood
- stomach part of the digestive system that contains acid to help break down food for the body to absorb
- pancreas part of the endocrine system that produces insulin to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood; aids the digestion process and helps control metabolism
- kidneys part of the urinary system that filters and removes waste from blood; aids in regulating the body’s fluids and blood pressure
- small intestine part of the digestive system that takes nutrients from food and deposits them in the bloodstream; the longest internal organ
- large intestine final part of the digestive system that turns waste and other indigestible food into feces
- spine (spinal column) part of the skeletal system that contains the spinal cord; composed of 33 vertebrae that bend and flex, allowing movement of the back and neck