Fun Folks Word Families Last One Standing Game
- Item #: EP3555
- Condition: New
Fun Folks Word Families Game
Last One Standing Game
Grade 1 +
Players 2 - 5
Reading Skills: Word Families
Title One Approved!
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic language arts skills!
- Two ways to play; groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Self-checking games promote discussion and peer learning
- Each game includes 200 cards, plus directions
Two ways to play:
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Players read the words on their cards aloud to see if another player has a word in the same word family. The player without a match wins the round and collects the cards. See who wins the most rounds to become the Rockin' Relative!
Or, if you think you're the fastest family mem]ber, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to find and grab the card without a match wins the round!