Fact or Opinion Smart Shopper Game, Green Level
- Item #: LRN400
- Condition: New
FACT OR OPINION SMART SHOPPER GAME
Ages 8 +
Reading Level 5.0 - 6.5
Grade Levels 5th +
Players 2 - 6
Teach students to be smart shoppers as they decide whether Story Cards state facts or opinions!
As they visit different stores in the mall, players read story cards and decide whether statements are fact or opinion.
Smart Shoppers identify fact from opinion in a fabulous shopping spree!
This fun and funky shopping mall invites players to stop and shop! As they visit different stores, players read story cards with leveled passages and decide whether or not it states a fact or an opinion. The first player to finish their shopping spree by correctly answering five story cards earns the title of Smart Shopper! Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Players never lose points for wrong answers
As players visit their favorite stories, they read Story Cards and decide whether cards state facts or opinions. The first player to correctly answer five Story Cards earns the title of Smart Shopper!
Fact or Opinion? Game Board, 96 Story Cards, 6 Pawns, One Die, Answer Key, and Directions