Count & Color Electronic Flash Card
- Item #: LER6972
- Condition: New
Count & Color Electronic Flash Card™
Ages 3 - 5
Grades Preschool to Kindergarten +
Measures 5”L x 4”H
Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included
Little hands will learn colors and numbers in a flash! Reinforce color identification, matching and early counting skills on the go! Listen closely and press the corresponding color buttons, or follow along counting 1–10. Portable, handheld game is a perfect fit for little hands.
Learn colors and numbers in a flash!
Listen closely and have some fun, your colorful adventure has just begun! The Count & Color Electronic Flash Card™ is a wonderful way to reinforce color identification and counting skills.
How to Play:
Press the POWER button to turn the unit on or off. Slide the Selector switch to choose between
GAME 1 (Color Pop!) and
GAME 2 (Count It Out!).
Press one of the Color buttons to start the game.
GAME 1— Color Pop!
This fast-paced game reinforces basic color identification skills for young players. Listen as the color names are called out, and press the buttons that match those colors. You have 5 seconds to answer each question. Each button will light up as it is pressed. This game lasts 60 seconds.
Each correct button press is worth one point. When time runs out, you’ll hear a score (29 points is the maximum score). Keep trying and go for your own high score!
GAME 2— Count It Out!
This game is perfect for reinforcing basic counting skills. Keep your eyes on the lights and follow along. Once the game counts up to 10, it’s time to start over and count again—but this time with an all new light pattern! If you press the wrong button twice in a row, the game is over and you’ll hear your score. If you make it through both sequences, you’re a counting master!
Each correct button press is worth one point. When time runs out, you’ll hear a score (20 points is the maximum score). Keep trying and go for your own high score! To save battery power, the Count & Color Electronic Flash Card will power
down automatically if there is no activity after 3 minutes.
Installing or Replacing Batteries
WARNING! To avoid battery leakage, please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow these instructions can result in battery acid leakage that may cause burns, personal injury, and property damage.
Requires: 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver
• Batteries should be installed or replaced by an adult.
• Count & Color Electronic Flash Card™ requires (3) three AAA batteries.
• The battery compartment is located on the back of the unit.
• To install batteries, first undo the screw with a Phillips screwdriver and remove the battery-compartment door. Install batteries as indicated inside the compartment.
• Replace compartment door and secure with screw.
Battery Care and Maintenance Tips
• Use (3) three AAA batteries.
• Be sure to insert batteries correctly (with adult supervision) and always follow the toy and battery manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickelcadmium) batteries.
• Do not mix new and used batteries.
• Insert battery with the correct polarity. Positive (+) and negative (-) ends must be inserted in the correct directions as indicated inside the battery compartment.