Conceptual Bingo Polynomials
- Item #: CMM13420
- Condition: New
CONCEPTUAL BINGO POLYNOMIALS
by Conceptual Math Media Inc.
Ages 12 - Adult
For 2 to 36 Players or Teams
Six calling options make this math bingo game a great bargain! The caller chooses one of six options for calling a value. The six questions on each calling card cover naming polynomials, combining like terms, multiplying monomials, using the distributive law, multiplying binomials, factoring and dividing polynomials, and working with polynomial fractions. The game includes 51 calling cards, 360 plastic markers, 36 unique bingo cards with a variety of monomials, binomials, and trinomials, and two reproducible masters to assess and customize.
- Naming polynomials & language
- Multiplying mononials & combining like terms
- Distributive law, factoring monomials, missing monomial term, & subtracting negatives
- Distributing negatives, combining like terms, missing terms, & taking out common factors
- Multiplying binomials, missing binomial terms, & simplifying polynomials in fractional form
- Factoring & dividing polynomials, polynomial language, & working with polynomial fractions.
36 Bingo Playing Cards, 360 Bingo Plastic Markers, 61 Bingo Calling Cards