Cause and Effect Alpine Adventure Game, Red Level
- Item #: LRN602
- Condition: New
CAUSE and EFFECT ALPINE ADVENTURE Game, Red Level
Ages 7 - 10
Grades 2 - 4
Players 2 - 6
Cause and Effect Alpine Adventure Game - Red Level Description:
Players take off on a mountain-climbing adventure! While ascending, they read and answer story cards that lift them toward the top. Each card features a leveled passage and a question asking the player to find either a cause or an effect. The first player to reach the peak of reading adventure wins! Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application.
Story Cards feature a leveled passage and a question that asks the student to find a cause or effect from the story.
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Players never lose points for wrong answers
What's in the Box?
Cause & Effect Game Board
96 Story Cards
Directions and Answer Key