Brain Blasters Problem Solving Math Practice Cards, Grade 4
- Item #: EP3386
- Condition: New
Math Practice Cards Problem Solving, Grade 4th
Ages 9 +
Grade 4 +
Set of 40 two-sided cards
Card Size: 4-3/4 x 7" cards
Address Title I requirements by promoting parent involvement
Building math skills is a blast with these self-checking cards!
Problem solving in mathematics means using your knowledge of mathematical concepts and understanding to find a solution to a new or unfamiliar situation. These cards offer practice with a variety of strategies that work well to solve problems and allow students to use their math skills in situations different from basic algorithms.
The cards are designed to be used individually, in small groups, or with the entire class.
- Cards offer practice in applying problem-solving strategies to various types of math problems
- Questions include equations , story problems, graphs and more
- Strategies include Guess and Check; Make a Table, List or Chart, Draw a Picture; Use Logical Reasoning; Look for a
- Pattern; and Work Backward
- Real-life questions promote research-based practice
- Double-sided cards add value for customers
- Self-checking cards allow individual practice
- Fun format engages learners
- Promotes higher-level thinking and reasoning skills
- Teacher guide included
Guess and Check * Make a List or Chart * Draw a Picture * Use Logical Reasoning * Look for a Pattern * Work Backward