Banana Blends Beginning & Ending Blends
- Item #: EP3556
- Condition: New
Banana Blends Beginning & Ending Blends Game
Last One Standing Game
Grade 1 +
Players 2 - 5
Reading Skills: Beginning & Ending Blends
Title One Approved!
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic language arts skills!
- Two ways to play; groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Self-checking games promote discussion and peer learning
- Each game includes 200 cards, plus directions
Two ways to Play:
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Students read the words on their cards aloud to see if another player has a word with the same beginning or ending blend. The player without a match wins the round and collects the cards. See who wins the most rounds to become Top Banana!
Or, if you're ready to monkey around, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to find and grab the card without a match wins the round!