- Item #: LER8544
- Condition: New
Ages 4 +
Grades Pre-Kindergarten +
You're all packed for learning fun! Just grab your suitcase—it's already filled with a variety of early literacy resources and activities. All–in–one activity set is great for early literacy centers and differentiating instruction!
- Reinforces alphabet and phonemic awareness, letter sounds, handwriting and alphabetical order
- Provides extra scaffolding and support for early vocabulary development through pictures
- Supports early learners with color–coded uppercase and lowercase letters—blue consonants and red vowels
- Features 52 die–cut alphabet and picture cards, which are labeled on the reverse side with the initial letter of each item
- Stays organized and portable—ideal for instant centers and on–the–go specialists
Have fun learning letters and sounds from A - Z
Pack the suitcase like you are going on a trip and learn the alphabet at the same time! Use the items to match letters, practice beginning sounds and alphabetical order. Fill in the letters or set up a sequence under each activity card. Picture cards include the lowercase letter on the reverse side for self checking and spelling.
What's in the Box?
15 write & wipe activity cards offering uppercase tracing letters as well as an Activity Guide
Sturdy suitcase measures 7.25"L x 11"W x 2"H
Note: To help prevent notes from erasing, always use a wet-erase marker on the blank cards.To ensure that your marker doesn’t leave a permanent mark, test it on the corner of a card.Use a damp cloth to remove marks. Cards will warp if saturated with water.