5 W's Game Level A
- Item #: REM6005A
- Condition: New
5 W's GAME Level A WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY?
by Remedia Publications
Ages 7 +
Interest Level Grades 2 +
Reading Level Grades 1 - 2
30 - 50 word reading passages
2 - 6 Players
Aligns with Common Core and State Standards
Welcome to Bovine City and the hilarious adventures of Pearl Magillicutty, Melvin Noggle, and their wacky neighbors. This game successfully combines humor with educational content to make learning the 5 W's and increasing comprehension skills more fun than ever!
5 W's Level A Game- Skill Introduction:
* Introduction to basic 5 W's concepts
* 30-50 word reading passages
Playing the Game:
- Play starts at Bovine City News. Players collect points by "delivering newspaper" to each building they land on.
- To collect points, players must read the article on the question card and then answer the who, what, when, where, or why question correctly.
- Play ends at Bovine City Daily News. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!
5 W's Game Board, 6 Pawns, 1 Die, 75 Questions Cards